JOIN THE MOVEMENT
19th annual Women in Business Summit
1-1 Speed Networking
Hummus is a really easy thing to serve your guests over cocktails. This recipe is easy, tasty and perfect to serve with a glass or two of wine!
- 2 (15-oz.) cans Great Northern beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (14-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2+ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (preferably flavored with lemon, garlic, or rosemary)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add more oil if needed to obtain the right consistency.
- Transfer to a serving dish and let stand for 30 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, pita chips, or pretzel chips.
Source: Our Best Bites