See what all the fuss is about—a new bean on the block!
No, it’s not a newly discovered legume. In fact, archaeologists traced the lupini bean back to the days of the Egyptian Pharaohs, over two thousand years BCE. From the southern Mediterranean Basin to Zoës Kitchen, the lupini is the key ingredient in the Live Med Salad available now from the new, unique Mediterranean-inspired menu.
People from the Mediterranean enjoy a way of life that makes them feel good on the inside and outside. Zoës Kitchen holds this same value and want customers to love food that is as good as they are good for us. The fast-casual restaurant is known for embracing dishes with healthy benefits, and this healthy-filled legume is no exception.
The lupini contains a ton of health benefits including:
- One of the highest amounts of fiber
- High amounts of protein (26 grams in a cup)
- One of the highest sources of plant proteins available, about four times higher than whole grain wheat
- High source of essential amino acids
- Assists our body in consuming more vitamins
- Easily digestible
- Cholesterol free
- Do not require chemical treatment
Don’t miss out on a bite of the bean! The new flavorful Mediterranean menu is available starting February 16.
Photography provided by Zoës Kitchen.
Park and Preston | 1901 Preston Rd., Plano, Texas 75093
The Shops at Legacy | 5717 Legacy Dr., Plano, Texas 75024