One of our favorite events is this week! The 20th anniversary edition of ’Neath the Wreath by the Junior League of Collin County is this week, from Wednesday, November 4 through Sunday, November 8.
What is it?
’Neath the Wreath is an annual Holiday Market hosted by the Junior League of Collin County. Taking place at the Plano Centre, more than 10,000 shoppers enjoy join in holiday shopping, which features the best in holiday and home décor, ladies clothing and accessories, gifts, jewelry, children’s items and gourmet food from over 100 carefully selected merchants. There is something for everyone on your shopping list, so you won’t want to miss Collin County’s largest holiday shopping event!
Ladies Night Out
’Neath the Wreath opens on Wednesday, November 4 at 7 p.m. for the Ladies Night Out. This wildly popular event is $50 per lady (VIP tickets $125) and offers Plano ladies the opportunity to pre-shop ‘Neath the Wreath, sip a cocktail, and indulge in the silent auction. The dress code is “winter white” and to celebrate the 20th anniversary, the Junior League of Collin County is debuting the JLCC Sustainer-Sponsored Wine Pull—your chance to take home a bottle of wine valued from $25 to over $100. Everyone’s a winner!
This year’s VIP experience will feature early access shopping, the Todd Events VIP room with a special trunk show from Kendra Scott and an exclusive VIP swag bag.
Above all else, ’Neath the Wreath is a five-day fundraising event. Proceeds from ’Neath the Wreath and other events held benefit the many JLCC charitable projects, volunteer training, community grants and programs impacting Collin County, including:
- Collin County Committee on Aging
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center
- Museum of the American Railroad
- Community Lifeline Center
- Emily’s Place
- ManeGait Therapeutic Horsemanship
- Hope’s Door
- Assistance League of Greater Collin County
- Heritage Farmstead Museum
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation
- Strengthening Families of North Texas
- Bridge Breast Network
Outreach and community impact projects include:
- Collin County Council on Family Violence
- Agency Assistance Fund
- Done-In-A-Day Projects
- Provisional Mini-Projects
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Literacy Leaders
- My Friend’s House/City House
- Juvenile Mentoring Program (JUMP)
- JLCC C.A.R.E.S. (Confidence, Awareness, Respect, Esteem & Strength)
- Excellence in Service Awards
- JLCC Junior Volunteers
’Neath the Wreath Holiday Gift Market
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015, 7 p.m., Ladies Night Out Preview
- Thursday, November 5, 2015, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Gift Market
- Friday, November 6, 2015, 9 a.m.–9 p.m., Gift Market
- Saturday, November 7, 2015, 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Gift Market
- Sunday, November 8, 201,5 11 a.m.–4 p.m., Gift Market
Where: Plano Centre, 2000 East Spring Creek Pkwy., Plano, Texas
- General market: $10 per ticket in advance at Tom Thumb Collin County store locations or $13 online at NeathTheWreath.org and at the door. Children 12 and under are free.
- Ladies Night Out: $50 each, online at NeathTheWreath.org
For safety reasons, baby strollers, rolling carts, rolling bags, wagons, and pets are not allowed.
About the Junior League of Collin County
Over 1,000 women strong, connected by values of service, leadership and respect, the Junior League of Collin County is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. This year the Junior League of Collin County will touch lives and forever change them through outreach and support of over 110 local agencies and 12 community projects and initiatives.
For membership or to contribute, visit jlcollincounty.org.