Hickory, the elevated burger and BBQ restaurant by Iron Chef America winner Kent Rathbun offers not only great food, a really cool atmosphere and an expansive patio, but they also now have an unbeatable Happy Hour with drinks from $5 and tacos at just $2!
Happy Hour at Hickory runs every day from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and offers diners:
- $5 selected beer, wine and cocktails
- $6 infused liquor cocktails – including the “Big Daddy”
- Assorted sliders $3 each
- Maytag Waffle Fries $4 for a half order
- Assorted Tacos $2 each
You can even take advantage of this amazing Happy Hour during Monday Night Football!
Hickory, it’s smokin’ good!
If you’ve not yet tried Hickory yet, here’s some reasons why we think you should!
- Awesome and affordable Happy Hour (see above).
- The Hickory menu features several burger options—from your basic cheeseburger to more creatively topped fare like the Farmhouse Burger with pepper-crusted apple wood smoked bacon and fresh farm egg—as well as Texas-style barbecue, including smoked brisket, ribs and wood grilled pork loin rack.
- A plethora of comforting sides! Granny Smith apple coleslaw, burnt end baked beans, baked potato salad and waffle-cut Maytag blue cheese fries.
- Homemade condiments, including bread and butter pickles, spicy dill pickles as well as different sauce options to ensure each diner can customize their barbecue to their exact specifications.
- Specialty cocktails such as a barrel-aged Old Fashioned, the Killin’ Thyme (vodka, cucumber, lime, soda, thyme), as well as favorites like the Moscow Mule and Classic Martini.
We hope to see you there!