It’s nearly time for Addison Oktoberfest to begin. Returning guests will find traditions like bratwurst, smoked pork and sauerkraut, paired with the same Paulaner bier that is being served at the Munich Oktoberfest. To sate your sweet tooth, there will be strudel in various traditional flavors.
Read more on Addison Oktoberfest.
However, for newcomers and regulars, there are some new food finds at Addison Oktoberfest this year, that everyone will want to check out.
- Potato Pancakes topped with Kobe Beef Bacon – one of the featured appetizers at the Chamberlain’s Brau Haus, these are traditional German potato pancakes topped with locally sourced Kobe Beef Bacon.
- Alaskan Reindeer Bratwurst – Texas Pit Stops showcases Bratwurst made with Alaskan Reindeer–and Pheasant, Wild Boar, Elk and more.
- German Reuben Crepe – Crepe Crazy has taken traditional Reuben ingredients and layered them into a traditional European crepe. Yum.
- Corn Dog Brats – Brats are an Oktoberfest staple and corn dogs are the fuel of the State Fair of Texas. Corn Dog Brats have been prepared Fischers.
- Baconade – It’s exactly what it sounds like. Bacon flavored lemonade.
- Windbeutel – Windbeutel are traditional German crème puffs, one of the featured items at the newly redesigned Kaffee und Kuchen Haus featuring treats by Oma’s. You can also find Quarkballchen, which are German fritters.
When: September 15-18
- Thursday, September 15 | 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday, September 16 | 6 p.m. – Midnight
- Saturday, September 17 | Noon – Midnight
- Sunday, September 18 | Noon – 6 p.m.
Where: 4970 Addison Circle Dr., Addison, Texas 75001
Parking: Free parking located at the northwest corner of Dallas Pkwy. and Arapaho Rd.
General Admission Cost:
- Free: September 15
- September 16 –18
- $10 | ages 13+
- $5 | ages 4-12
- Free | 3 and under
Tickets: Available for advance purchase at AddisonOktoberfest.com
Sponsors: Paulaner, Albertsons and Tom Thumb Stores, 100.3 Jack FM, and Guide Live