Picture this: Homemade kolaches fresh from the oven, quiches, muffins, tacos, Texas-sourced olive oils and feather-light macaroons. Handmade soaps and candles, fruit pies and stunning, fresh floral bouquets. Complimentary interactive games for kids and parents. Face-painting. Live entertainment. Convenience, fun and local artisans, all in beautiful Highland Park Village.
Highland Park Village is launching Local, a truly spectacular, seasonal neighborhood market that celebrates all things good. Local features a long list of some of DFW’s best vendors and is slated to become the new place to be on Saturdays. Expect farm-sourced produce, artisan goods, games and live entertainment for the entire family. You’ll find Local at Highland Park Village on the third Saturday of each month, September through December.
“We invite the larger Dallas community to explore our take on a fun fall market, whether it’s walking over for a cup of coffee and enjoying local musicians, or bringing the kids for games before brunch,” said Ray W. Washburne, managing director, Highland Park Village. “This is an event we hope everyone will enjoy and a casual place for family and friends to gather on the weekends.”
Local artisans and vendors from all over DFW will be there, local favorites including:
- Aqua Pop, fruit infused sparkling waters
- Avant Garden, grab-and-go floral bouquets
- Baugh Farms, farm fresh produce including zucchini, pumpkins, corn, kale, spinach, pickled okra and more
- Becerra’s Tex-Mex Tamales and Salsas, variety of tamales and salsas
- Bisous Bisous Pâtisserie, French macarons
- Fisher Family Farm & Ranch, seasonal produce including watermelons, tomatoes, squash, broccoli and cantaloupes
- Kessler Pie Co., selection of handcrafted pies in a jar
- Naturally Curly Cook, sweet and savory kolaches, quiches, muffins, scones, granola, salad dressings
- Royal Blue Grocery, Stumptown Coffee Drip Bar, breakfast tacos, Stumptown Coffee beans
- Tribal Juice, variety of cold pressed juices
- Texas Olive Ranch, bottled Texas olive oils and vinegars
- White Rock Soap Gallery, all-natural and handmade soaps, soy wax candles, body care products
Spoil yourself. Have a Saturday out at Local.
Local Open Air Market
When: Select Saturdays |September 17, October 15, November 19, December 17 | 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Where: Livingston Court (between Céline and Balenciaga) Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas 75205