This summer dessert recipe has only 77 calories per serving! So what are you waiting for?
- 8 oz. dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 (5-lb.) seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch wedges with rind
coarse sea salt
Makes 25 wedges.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water.
- Stir chocolate until melted.
- Dip the top half of each watermelon wedge in chocolate and sprinkle chocolate with coarse sea salt. (For an additional bite of flavor, nuts can be added here.)
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate wedges until chocolate is set and chilled.
Source: Prevention, June 2014.