Chocolate has a pretty basic universal appeal and this September, Dallas is celebrating it. Yes, there will be samples! The 2016 Dallas Chocolate Festival will be held at the Addison Conference Centre. With local and national artisans in attendance, it’s the most delicious festival around. In the Main Hall there will be chocolate ready to eat every way you can, from drinks to food trucks and concession stands, complete with live demonstrations of the chocolate making process and plenty of shopping. The night before, there will even be a new Movie Night featuring the documentary Bean to Bar. There will be a silent auction benefiting the DallasChocolate.org scholarship fund, VIP access, an interactive kids table and free parking.
This year’s featured vendors are: Isabelly’s Chocolates, Chocolaterie Tessa, Yelibelly Chocolates and Wiseman House Chocolates. There’s a multitude of other vendors in attendance as well, including Sublime Chocolate in Allen, who are particularly passionate about Bean to Bar chocolate making.
Dallas Chocolate Festival
When: Saturday, September 10
- Bean to Bar Movie night is September 9 | 7 p.m.
Where: Addison Conference Centre | 14775 Midway Rd. Addison, TX 75001 | 972.934.9911 | addisoneventcenterinc.com
Cost: Tickets go on sale August 1
- Friday Night Movie Night: $100
- Saturday Festival: VIP: $75 | General Admission: $30 | Child (12 and Under): $5
- Sunday Classes: $60 Each | $150 for all 3 (Chocolate making, chocolate treats and chocolate tasting)
- All Access Pass: $300 (Friday, VIP Saturday, 3 Classes Sunday, + t-shirt)
More: Information including a full list of vendors and more is available at dallaschocolate.org