JOIN THE MOVEMENT
19th annual Women in Business Summit
1-1 Speed Networking
The Mexican cuisine that’s been a popular staple in downtown Dallas moved north to Collin County for the first time, and it’s something to write about.
The 6,000-square-foot location sits amongst the shopping and eatery center at The Village at Fairview, at the northeast corner of US Highway 75 and Stacy Road (241 Stacy Road Fairview, Texas 75069). The restaurant is brightly decorated with a tribute to the authentic Mexican celebration of heritage and family of Dia de los Muertos. Vibrant colors are incorporated with the natural elements of wood and stone, featuring original hand-painted works by local artist Pedro Solano seen on the patio and bar tables.
Wild Salsa Fairview’s family and group entertainment features include:
- A relaxing patio with games such as a foosball table, a corn hole toss and shuffle board
- “Hammock” porch chair swings
- A fajita grill on the patio for private dining special events
- Ultra-comfortable private dining rooms on the patio and indoors
Opened for lunch and dinner, Wild salsa offers a menu with mainstay favorites that have made the brand what it is today. DRG Concepts Corporate Chef A.J. Joglekar created new features for the Fairview location, including:
- House-made Flour Tortillas. Guests, as always, can choose from corn or house-made flour tortillas.
- House-made Churros with Margarita Caramel and Cinnamon Nutmeg Chocolate
- Flan Napolitano
- An expanded menu of handcrafted cocktails of premium tequilas