Toyota Texas Fest, presented by JBL and taking place from May 20–22 in Frisco, will incorporate a very exciting and delectable food component—the Central Market Lone Star Food Fest, hosted by Dean Fearing.
Dean Fearing is the creator of Fearing’s Restaurant, author of The Texas Food Bible and “Father of Southwestern Cuisine.”
The Central Market Lone Star Food Fest is bringing the best of Texas cuisine to Collin County. This fun-filled culinary event will take place on Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22 at Toyota Stadium in conjunction with the three-day Toyota Texas Fest, and will showcase the best food, drinks and restaurants that Texas has to offer.
This is your opportunity to taste top Texas cuisine and enjoy premium beverage samplings in the extraordinary atmosphere of Toyota Stadium, while jamming out to live music.
“I look forward to being part of the inaugural Central Market Lone Star Food Fest,” said Dean Fearing. “It provides an exclusive opportunity for premier North Texas restaurants to showcase their menu favorites to a family-friendly audience for a great cause.”
Central Market Lone Star Food Fest tickets are $25 per day or $50 for a 3-day pass, and include unlimited food, to be paired with a defined number of beverage samples.
Here is the vendor list:
In addition, Central Market Lone Star Food Fest ticket holders will have access to premium seating during the Toyota Texas Fest concerts with a great view of the main stage, as well as access to the Stage Pit to get up close to the performers. Over the 3-day festival, there will be 10 country music concerts highlighted by Eric Paslay and headliner Big & Rich on Friday; Roger Creager and headliner Lee Brice on Saturday; and Chase Bryant and headliner Kip Moore on Sunday.
Have you subscribed to our free weekly newsletter?
Plano Profile is a proud media sponsor of Toyota Texas Fest.
Toyota Texas Fest presented by JBL
When: May 20–22, 2016
- Outdoor Expo, Concerts, Kids Zone & Weigh-In – Toyota Stadium (Frisco, TX)
- TTBC/Fishing – Lake Ray Roberts – Isle Du Bois Branch (Denton, TX)
Anglers: 36 of the World’s Best Anglers
- Top 15 Bassmaster Elite Series (off 15’ AOY points)
- Top 15 FLW Tour (off 15’ AOY points)
- Defending 2015 Champion Brent Ehrler
- 7 Exemptions
Concerts: 10 Country Music concerts over 3 days, highlighted by:
- Friday: Eric Paslay and headliner Big & Rich
- Saturday: Roger Creager and headliner Lee Brice
- Sunday: Chase Bryant and headliner Kip Moore
- General Admission (GA) Tickets starting at $10/day (Military & kids 3-day GA ticket = $20
- Upgraded Ticket Option: Lone Star Food Festival hosted by Dean Fearing (Sat & Sun only) – features food and drink samples, upgraded seating and stage pit access ($25/day; 3-Day = $50)
- Purchase tickets at ToyotaTexasFest.com (or) via Toyota Stadium Box Office
The Cause: Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- Annual $250,000 donation to TPWD
- This year’s donation will bring in $2.5 million
- Goal is to raise awareness for both TPWD’s conservation efforts and help raise funding for youth and urban outreach programs