This is a delicious dip for parties, but is also a nice healthy (and indulgent) desert, or could even be a yummy breakfast treat!
- 1 (8-oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup honey
- 1 (6-oz.) container Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Makes 1½ cups of dip.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to combine well until the dip is smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl and serve with your choice of fruit and/or granola.
Source: Foodie Loves Fitness