Ladies and gentlemen it’s time to get out of your cooking comfort zone and try something different! I bet you’ve never cooked flounder before? No? Then why not give this recipe a try?
- ½ pound grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Zest of one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ pound flounder filets
- ½ c. flour
- ¼ c. white wine
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Cut grape tomatoes in half. Chop chives into a fine dice. Mix together and add salt and pepper and lemon zest.
- Heat skillet on medium high heat.
- Season flounder with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour. Shake off the excess. Add olive oil to hot pan. Place flounder filets in pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes – depending upon thickness.
- Flip fish to other side. Add grape tomato and chive mixture to pan, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Deglaze pan with white wine and add butter. Let rest slightly and serve.