JOIN THE MOVEMENT
19th annual Women in Business Summit
1-1 Speed Networking
Parmesan Crusted Trout… it doesn’t get any better than this! Try this irresistible recipe and see for yourself.
- 2 whole Rainbow Trout (Sold in your Sea Breeze Fish Market)
- 2 cups panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Parmesean Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- To make crust combine cheese and bread crumbs in a food processor and blend for 30 seconds.
- Crack eggs and whisk together, adding a touch of water to thin out the eggs and create a egg wash. Dredge trout in flour on meat side only, transfer to egg wash and then over to the parmesan crust.
- Heat pan to medium high heat and add EVOO, place trout skin side up and cook for 3-4 minutes a side. Before plating cut out back bone and shingle one fillet over the other.