The second annual DFW South Asian Film Festival (SAFF) will take place the weekend of February 19–21.
The three-day festival is excited to showcase World, U.S. and Texas premieres of features, shorts and documentaries! These premieres were specifically chosen to engage, educate and inspire audiences of all backgrounds while exploring issues South Asians living and working in America encounter, as well as the current South Asian population.
Opening night will be Friday, February 19 at the Perot Museum in downtown Dallas and will include a cocktail reception, the feature “Miss India America,” and a red carpet/after party event. The next two days of the festival will be held at Angelika Film Center & Cafe in Plano at The Shops of Legacy and feature many different film options. Check out the full schedule here!
It’s recommended that tickets are purchased online, instead of at the door because of how quickly tickets sold out last year.
DFW SOUTH ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL
When: Friday-Sunday, February 19–21.
- Friday – Perot Museum, 2201 N. Field St., Dallas, Texas 75201
- Saturday & Sunday – Angelika Film Center & Cafe, 7205 Bishop Rd., Plano, Texas 75024
Cost: $15–$150. Price listings below. Purchase online.
- “All Access” Festival Pass – $150
- Opening night film (12+) & party (21+) on February 19 – $75
- Opening night film (12+) ONLY on February 19 – $25
- Films February 20 to 21 – $15
- Centerpiece film & party – $35 online ($40 at the door)
- Centerpiece film ONLY – $15
DFW South Asian Film Festival
DFW SAFF exists to promote the perspectives and voices of the South Asian community through cinema by serving, organizing and advocating South Asian culture in the Greater Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.