Annual fundraising event ’Neath the Wreath opened on Wednesday evening with Ladies Night Out, a glamorous evening that saw the ladies of Plano shop, sip and support a good cause.
Throughout the evening, hundreds of ladies, many dressed in wintery white, spent a lovely evening shopping the huge variety stalls that make up the ’Neath the Wreath Holiday Market. In addition to shopping, the lovely ladies had the opportunity to bid on items in the silent auction and try their luck at the first annual Junior League of Collin County (JLCC) Sustainer-Sponsored Wine Pull.
Meanwhile, VIP ticket holders enjoyed the Todd Events VIP room with a special trunk show from Kendra Scott and went home with an exclusive VIP swag bag.
Among those in attendance were the ’Neath the Wreath committee members (pictured above) and past chairs (pictured below).
Now officially open, the 20th-anniversary edition of ’Neath the Wreath by the JLCC will run through Sunday, November 8. See below for complete schedule of opening times.
The following collection of photos were taken during the Ladies Night Out at ’Neath the Wreath on Wednesday November 7: [print_gllr id=2192]
What is ’Neath the Wreath?
’Neath the Wreath is an annual Holiday Market hosted by the Junior League of Collin County. Taking place at the Plano Centre, more than 10,000 shoppers join in holiday shopping, which features the best in holiday and home décor, ladies clothing and accessories, gifts, jewelry, children’s items and gourmet food from over 100 carefully selected merchants. There is something for everyone on your shopping list, so you won’t want to miss Collin County’s largest holiday shopping event!
Above all else, ’Neath the Wreath is a five-day fundraising event. Proceeds from ’Neath the Wreath and other events benefit the many JLCC charitable projects, volunteer training, community grants and programs impacting Collin County, including:
Have you subscribed to our free weekly newsletter?
- Collin County Committee on Aging
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center
- Museum of the American Railroad
- Community Lifeline Center
- Emily’s Place
- ManeGait Therapeutic Horsemanship
- Hope’s Door
- Assistance League of Greater Collin County
- Heritage Farmstead Museum
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation
- Strengthening Families of North Texas
- Bridge Breast Network
Outreach and community impact projects include:
- Collin County Council on Family Violence
- Agency Assistance Fund
- Done-In-A-Day Projects
- Provisional Mini-Projects
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Literacy Leaders
- My Friend’s House/City House
- Juvenile Mentoring Program (JUMP)
- JLCC C.A.R.E.S. (Confidence, Awareness, Respect, Esteem & Strength)
- Excellence in Service Awards
- JLCC Junior Volunteers
’Neath the Wreath Holiday Gift Market
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015, 7 p.m., Ladies Night Out Preview
- Thursday, November 5, 2015, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Gift Market
- Friday, November 6, 2015, 9 a.m.–9 p.m., Gift Market
- Saturday, November 7, 2015, 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Gift Market
- Sunday, November 8, 201,5 11 a.m.–4 p.m., Gift Market
Where: Plano Centre, 2000 East Spring Creek Pkwy., Plano, Texas
- General market: $10 per ticket in advance at Tom Thumb Collin County store locations or $13 online at NeathTheWreath.org and at the door. Children 12 and under are free.
For safety reasons, baby strollers, rolling carts, rolling bags, wagons, and pets are not allowed.
About the Junior League of Collin County
Over 1,000 women strong, connected by values of service, leadership and respect, the Junior League of Collin County is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. This year, the Junior League of Collin County will touch lives and forever change them through outreach and support of over 110 local agencies and 12 community projects and initiatives.
For membership or to contribute, visit jlcollincounty.org.