Recipe created by the West Creek Supper Club.
Have you subscribed to our free weekly newsletter?
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs, peeled & cooled
- ¼ cup finely chopped roasted red pepper
- ¼ cup canola mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. hot sauce
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt, pepper, to taste
- ¾ oz. shredded aged white cheddar
- 2 Tbsp. chopped toasted pecans (for topping)
- Split eggs in half lengthwise and remove thecooked yolks to a bowl. Mash the yolks with afork or spoon, then add remaining ingredientsexcept for the pecans.
- Fill each egg white half with some of the yolkmixture.
- Sprinkle with the toasted pecans.