WE ARE GROWING: ROCKSTARS WANTED!
We’re looking for self-starters in Collin County who are passionate about community. We want hard-working, out-of-the-box thinkers to join our team of seasoned sales professionals. Plano Profile is Collin County’s Leading publication. We work with customers in the luxury brand arena who use Plano Profile Services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
With offices in Plano, Tx, and Dominican Republic; Plano Profile transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, Plano Profile has also redefined how people work, live and interact with their communities.. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our culture. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make Plano Profile a great place to Work.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with. Plano Profile might just be the place for you. Join us for the journey of your life.
KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (PRINT AND DIGITAL SALES)
As a Key Account Executive/Outside Sales in Print and Digital, your primary responsibility will be achieving sales by working with local, regional and national brands helping them to leverage our targeted media channels to reach our highly influential readers. In this role, you’ll be striving to understand your client’s goals, and then help them develop a plan of action that will maximize their ROI, while organizing the creative and administrative tasks needed to help them produce effective, targeted, campaigns. Help clients improve their presence in print and digital advertising. You should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
As part of the sales team for Collin County’s leading publication, our Key Account Executives/Outside Sales will be required to seek out and work with the top companies in the area. Our goal is to connect our community, advertisers and our readers via print, web, email and sponsorships/events marketing. The position will require identifying the right brands, identifying and contacting the appropriate decision makers and finding the right fit between their marketing needs and our unique access to an exceptional community of influencers and decision makers.
Responsibilities / Characteristics
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Building relationships, ability to build rapport with clients and maintain frequent contact
- Strong negotiation skills
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Set print and digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Understanding of web optimization, SEO and SEM strategies
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Detail oriented and data driven, Goal and deadline oriented
- Team Player
- Embraces Change
- Minimum of 2 years – Print and Digital Advertising experience
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and sales planning tools
- Experience using Google Office / G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Prior Sales experience (min. 1 year) in Luxury Products and/or Publications is preferred but not required.
- Positive attitude and willingness to grow with our team over the long term
- Proven work experience as a Digital account sales representative or account manager
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Adwords
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- BS Degree in Advertising and Marketing or relevant field preferred
NOTE: Full-Time position – Salary with sales bonus opportunities. Health benefits