WE ARE GROWING, ROCKSTARS WANTED!
We’re looking for self-starters passionate about the Collin County community and helping us connect our communities through paper, pixels and in-person events. We tell the stories that get our community talking, inspired and engaged.
Join our team, if you love:
- helping local businesses make an impact and be successful
- to create incredible local marketing strategies
- being involved in your communities
- making a positive lasting impact in your communities
- being awesome
- being local!
We also offer internship for college credits? If interested apply here
OPEN FULL TIME POSITIONS:
1. ADVERTISING AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
As an Advertising and Marketing Executive (AME) you would be responsible for helping our clients develop and execute effective strategies that will help them reach our local communities in powerful ways, leveraging our print, digital and events platforms. This position combines sales and marketing experience to find new clients and provide clients with exceptional advertising and marketing services and support within our local communities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prospecting for new clients (we provide a comprehensive toolset for identifying qualified potential clients/partners)
- Working with key decision makers, providing a consultative and strategic approach
- Providing ongoing client service and strategic consulting to help ensure the success of a client’s strategy
- Keeping up-to-date on community and industry trends
- Collaborating in a positive, open and enthusiastic manner with an incredible team
We are looking for
- Passion for sales and ongoing customer service
- Awesome, hard-working and involved locally
- Knowledgeable about marketing and advertising
- Passionate about delivering results to our clients
- Professional, forward-thinking, team player
- Goal, detail, deadline, and data-driven
Desired, but not required:
- Minimum of two years of experience with customer service and account management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Marketing or relevant field
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, sales planning, and project management tools
- Experience using Google G-Suite(Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)