The American Heart Association’s Heart Ball is one of their premier fundraising events both locally and across the nation. This will be AHA’s second event in Collin County, an engaging evening of fun and passion, bringing community and philanthropic leaders together. Dinner will be prepared by local Celebrity Chefs, there will be a live and silent auction and dancing with live music until midnight!
The celebrity chefs providing a spectacular dinner are:
- Marcus Strietzel, Lead Heart Ball Chef
- Erin Salamon, The Medical Center of Plano
- Jacques Laventure, JOQ Wellness Center
- Vik Katoch, Hilton Granite Park Hotel
By attending, visitors become a critical part of the American Heart Association’s mission: Building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. The Heart Ball celebrates: AHA’s work and mission; their donors and volunteers; and — most importantly — the lives saved and improved because of their efforts. Last year, the Heart Ball campaign raised just over $71 million nation-wide allowing AHA to fund life-saving research and prevention programs both in Collin County and across the country.
Collin County Heart Ball
When: Saturday, November 5 | Doors open at 6 p.m.
- 6 p.m. | Cocktail Reception
- 7 p.m. | Ballroom Opens
- 8 p.m. | Celebrity Chef Dinner, Open Your Heart Appeal
- 8:45 p.m. | Live Auction, Live Entertainment
Where: Hilton Granite Park Hotel | 5805 Granite Pkwy., Plano, TX 75024