Incorporating a world-class bass fishing tournament, a line-up of country music’s biggest stars including Lee Brice, Kip Moore, and Big & Rich with Cowboy Troy, as well as the Lone Star Food Fest hosted by Dean Fearing, the Toyota Texas Fest, presented by JBL, is an event not to be missed.
This incredible three-day outdoor festival will take place May 20–22 at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. One of the festival’s main events—the Toyota Texas Bass Classic—is a world-class bass fishing tournament held on Lake Ray Roberts (Denton) that will feature the top 36 bass anglers.
Additionally, the festival will include exceptional entertainment and a wide variety of outdoor programming for the entire family. Activities include games and interactive displays at the Texas Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Adventures Area and an outdoor consumer expo featuring the latest products and services from event partners.
Proceeds of the Toyota Texas Fest presented by JBL will benefit the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department.
Toyota Texas Fest, presented by JBL
When: May 20–22, 2016
- Outdoor Expo, Concerts, Kids Zone & Weigh-In – Toyota Stadium (Frisco, TX)
- TTBC/Fishing – Lake Ray Roberts – Isle Du Bois Branch (Denton, TX)
Anglers: 36 of the World’s Best Anglers
- Top 15 Bassmaster Elite Series (off 15’ AOY points)
- Top 15 FLW Tour (off 15’ AOY points)
- Defending 2015 Champion Brent Ehrler
- 7 Exemptions
Concerts: 10 Country Music concerts over 3 days, highlighted by:
- Friday: Eric Paslay and Headliner Big & Rich
- Saturday: Roger Creager and Headliner Lee Brice
- Sunday: Chase Bryant and Headliner Kip Moore
- General Admission (GA) Tickets $10/day, or $20/3-day GA tickets.
- Kids 15 and under get in FREE with ticketed adult. See more here.
- Upgraded Ticket Option: Lone Star Food Festival – features food and drink samples, upgraded seating and stage pit access. ($25/day; $50/3-day). Dean Fearing as host is only available Saturday & Sunday.
- Purchase tickets and see what’s included in the two options at ToyotaTexasFest.com (or) purchase tickets via Toyota Stadium Box Office
The Cause: Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- Annual $250,000 donation to TPWD
- This year’s donation will bring mark to $2.5 million
- Goal is to raise awareness for both TPWD’s conservation efforts and help raise funding for youth and urban outreach programs