WARNING! This dip is addictive!
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ cup rinsed & finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped black olives (1 small can sliced, drained)
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream until blended well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reserving some for garnish. C
- hill at least 1 hour.
- Garnish the top with chopped tomatoes, olives, and onion.
- Serve with raw veggies, crackers, or crostini.
Source: Barbara Walch, from her friend Ann Tompkins. The original recipe calls for reconstituting dried tomatoes with boiling water, but Ann uses the kind that come in a bottle packed in oil and rinses them with hot water to give the dip more flavor.