JOIN THE MOVEMENT
19th annual Women in Business Summit
1-1 Speed Networking
Have you subscribed to our free weekly newsletter?
Making this delicious dip is easy peasy! This recipe has just 5 simple ingredients and the steps include basically putting them all in a blender—doesn’t get any easier than that!
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red peppers (packed in water), drained well
- 1 cup sour cream (light sour cream can be substituted)
- 1 envelope Lipton onion-mushroom soup mix
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Chop the peppers in a food processor or blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl and chill.
Great as a dip with vegetable crudites, cooked and cooled cheese tortellini, sesame breadsticks, or mozzarella cheese balls. Be sure to put toothpicks out for the pasta and cheese.
Source: Barbara Walch, from her friend Peggy Korody, RD/LD.