When you’re looking to impress, this delicious recipe for marinated tuna will have your guests thinking you’re a Michelin star chef!
- 1 lb Fresh Yellow-fin Tuna (Sold at Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill)
- 1 red Bell Pepper cut and quartered
- 1 yellow squash cut into spears
- 2 Zucchinis into ½ inch spears
- ½ cup EVOO
- 1/4 Cup Lime juice
- 2 Garlic clove
- ½ cup fresh thyme (or any other fresh herb)
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pre-heat grill to 400.
- Combine the EVOO, lime juice, garlic, thyme, and pepper in a large bowl
- Add pepper and eggplant spears and completely coat with marinade.
- Add the tuna to the marinade completely covering all sides
- Spray grill with non stick spray and put tuna on the grill, for a wonderful seared tuna, 90 seconds a side is perfect.
- Toss vegetables on grill and cook for 3 minutes a side or until tender.
- Place vegetable on plate and lay tuna on top, giving it height for presentation.