There is nothing quiet like the taste of fresh seafood, and when grilled to perfection on skewers shrimp are simply delicious! Try this quick and easy recipe for grilling the perfect shrimp—great for parties or even a simple family dinner.
- ½ Lb 21/25 Wild Gulf Shrimp (Sold at your Sea Breeze Fish Market)
- 6 TBSP Grated ginger
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 TBSP Green onions
- 2 TBSP minced Parsley
- 2 TBSP minced dill
- 2 TSP black Pepper
- 1 TSP cayenne Pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 2-4 Skewers that have soaked in water for an hour
- With shears cut the shell all the way to the tail, remove any veins, careful not to separate the shell completely from the meat.
- Combine the ginger, garlic, onion, parsley, pepper, cayenne, soy sauce, wine and olive oil in large mixing bowl. Add shrimp and let sit in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to 400. When shrimp have finished marinating, place a pineapple chunk on skewer followed by a shrimp, repeat until you have desired amount on each skewer.
- Spray grill with a non stick spray and grill 2-3 minutes a side.