Simple and delicious! This is one the whole family will love. Click here for the Tri-Color Tapenade recipe.
- 4 boneless half chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt, freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 box pearl couscous, with garlic & olive oil
- Tri-Color Tapenade, or other prepared tapenade
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- grape tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- fresh basil, chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped
Makes 4 servings.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken until just cooked through, remove from grill, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes. (You can also sauté the chicken in a nonstick pan in a little bit of olive oil.)
- Prepare the couscous according to package directions. Fluff with a fork.
- To assemble the dish, slice the rested chicken on the diagonal. Place some of the cooked couscous on each of four plates, top with chicken slices.
- Spoon tapenade over the top of the chicken, sprinkle with goat cheese and chopped tomatoes, if using.
- Garnish with fresh basil and parsley.